birthday cake pictures for men

images 50th Birthday Cake Ideas birthday cake pictures for men. Some men may not be as open
  • Some men may not be as open



  • delhirocks
    06-17 05:38 PM
    Thank you, guys! It is not clear whether Statistics is a STEM major, but I think it is reasonable that it is, since Statistics is a branh of Math. Some universities have Statistics departments and others have Statistics as a concentration in a Math graduate program.

    15-2041.00 Statisticians under Mathematics

    whats the big confusion all about





    wallpaper Some men may not be as open birthday cake pictures for men. BIRTHDAY CAKE DESIGNS FOR MEN
  • BIRTHDAY CAKE DESIGNS FOR MEN



  • monikainusa
    03-22 09:46 AM
    Sorry for any confusion. Here are the details :

    My husband is on H1B visa and he is in US from past 4 years. I am on H-4 Visa and was in USA from past 2 years. We got extension in 2009 for another 3 years for H1 and H4. My husband stays in US but I came back to India for vacation. I appeared for H-4 visa stamping in US consulate in Delhi. After long wait they denied my H4 visa. My question is:
    1) what are the options for me
    2) Do they revoke my husband I797 H1 who is in US
    3) What I have to do ..like appeal ..new petition..

    Please advise..





    birthday cake pictures for men. 21st Birthday Cake Designs For
  • 21st Birthday Cake Designs For



  • av2307
    09-03 03:12 PM
    what if the company revokes the I140 ??? Do i still hold the original priority date . I have checked out various forums and it seems there seems to be some confusion regarding the I140 revocation aspect.

    Any pointers would be highly appreciated-

    thnx
    -A





    2011 BIRTHDAY CAKE DESIGNS FOR MEN birthday cake pictures for men. 25th Birthday Cake Ideas For
  • 25th Birthday Cake Ideas For



  • gc67890
    11-17 10:34 AM
    Why are you so scared of posting by saying that this problem is with you. Why do you have to bring your friend in. If it is really for your friend, then why cant he come and ask himself.

    I wish I had a friend like you who will find answers to my immigration problems ....
    I am also your friend as you are also member of IV and we all are fighting for the same cause.

    I will also help you if there is a need and if I can.

    Please check my profile. I have filed my 485 on July 2nd and one of the few who was benefited thru IV flower campaign
    I have been a member in IV for a while and I have also made contributions.
    I am not afraid to speak out, Please reply if you know the answer.



    Thanks once again



    more...


    birthday cake pictures for men. irthday cake designs diva
  • irthday cake designs diva



  • eb3_nepa
    11-10 12:27 AM
    And shat exactly is the point of this discussion again? More ranting?

    You know, maybe few people have noticed this, but when it comes to selecting the "lawyer", you have to pay, if you want your own lawyer. A lot of ppl are very happy that the company pays. So people want their cake and eat it too. They want the company to pay for the lawyer, BUT BUT they want the lawyer to work for them and even let them, when they can leave the employer without negatively affecting their GC process.

    The problem is not just the lawyers or the HR ppl guys. The problem is also partly US. If we were to insist that WE pay for the process and we hire our own lawyers, we would have a LOT more control on the process. However, I understand that not all of us have that option, but then those of us who do not have that option, have to thank their stars that they did not end up paying close to $10K for this whole process. Face the facts guys, if your company is paying ur lawyer, ur lawyer is working for them NOT you. Your company and NOT you is the lawyer's client, so he is LEGALLY REQUIRED to serve them and NOT you.

    We curse the USCIS everyday (I do too), but we have to admit, they have done an EXCELLENT job these past few months and almost everyone I know has received their EADs, APs and FP notices within the stipulated 90 day period. Let us commend the USCIS for that. We criticized and cursed them when the the time had come to do so. Now they have done a good job so let us commend them for it. Some USCIS centers are even doing actual finger printing on Saturdays (in the state of CT. My friend actually did his on a Saturday). They do not have to do any of this, BUT THEY ARE DOING IT.


    About HR, again we all hate them, but they do the best they can. Ah what the heck i'll give you guys this one ;) Go ahead curse away :p. Although I will say this, some HR ppl are rather helpful. I have worked for 2 companies and touch wood both helped me a lot with paperwork and were quite prompt.





    birthday cake pictures for men. pictures 50th Birthday Cake
  • pictures 50th Birthday Cake



  • grupak
    08-15 07:40 PM
    Thank you all for the good wishes!

    Good to see you Jazz.

    Congratulation,


    You said relocated- Did you invoke AC21 and if so, did you inform
    USCIS about your new employer/job? Please, let us know on this


    My GC came before I officially joined the new employer. And NIW is a bit grey area I think... I don't need an employer but I am expected to continue my contribution in my field of expertise.

    But as people have mentioned AC21 is your right... you don't have to invoke it. If USCIS asks, you prove through documentation how you are covered under AC21.



    more...


    birthday cake pictures for men. rush, 30th
  • rush, 30th



  • Better_Days
    12-21 01:45 AM
    I just read at TOI that Dr Manmohan Singh's daughter Amrit Singh is a staff attorney at ACLU.

    http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/PMs_daughter_puts_White_House_in_the_dock/articleshow/2639327.cms

    Can she be of any help to IV's Agenda. Has IV core considered contacting her.

    As a card carrying member of ACLU, all I can say is that I am proud to have the lady at ACLU :)





    2010 21st Birthday Cake Designs For birthday cake pictures for men. 50th Birthday Cake Ideas
  • 50th Birthday Cake Ideas



  • andhrawala
    11-18 01:49 PM
    Hi GCInLimbo,
    I also did the same thing what you did. I applied for my h1 extension and as it was pending for the last 6 months I joined a different employer by filing a new H1B (Approved after premium processing). So, I was without any approved H1 for 6 months (basically maintained legal status on pending H1).

    Now, my old employer reverted the pending H1B as I left the company.

    I also applied for my I-485 with my old employer in 2007, but I have not received NOID so far. Looking at your case I may also get a NOID.

    Please update me of how are you proceeding with your case.

    Thanks,



    more...


    birthday cake pictures for men. Birthday Cake Ideas Men.
  • Birthday Cake Ideas Men.



  • s416504
    02-03 10:04 AM
    I asked same question to my lawyer 2 days ago & he said "YES". One can request to consider for multiple categories by reapplying I140 again. Lates USCIS's Q&A confirms that...

    Q #3. What if the petitioner wants to request consideration of multiple visa categories on behalf of an alien beneficiary? [Answer Finalized on 06/30/09]

    A. If you want to classify the alien beneficiary under multiple visa preference categories, file a separate Form I-140 petition, with the required fee and supporting documentation for each requested visa category.

    As far as your labor qualifies for EB2, you are OK.

    USCIS - Petition Filing and Processing Procedures for Form I-140, Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker (http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=cfe8745543256210VgnVCM100000082ca60aRCR D&vgnextchannel=68439c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1 RCRD)

    I have a labor approved for the requirement:
    "Must have BS in CS, EE or related field w/5 years of related experience"

    EB3 I-140 was approved in 2008. Can I re-apply for EB2 I-140 using the same labor?

    Please note I have BS in CS and had more than 5 yrs of expereince before joining my current employer. I have not changed my employer - EB3 is also from the same employer.





    hair 25th Birthday Cake Ideas For birthday cake pictures for men. Adult Birthday Cake Ideas
  • Adult Birthday Cake Ideas



  • needhelp!
    03-16 02:50 PM
    I got this letter from USCIS last week, but wasn't aware of this action item. I hope it's not too late.
    Thnaks!
    Please fax/email if any of you get the responses.



    more...


    birthday cake pictures for men. Coolest Mr. Men Birthday Cake
  • Coolest Mr. Men Birthday Cake



  • dan19
    10-08 11:14 AM
    Hi..

    Sorry to hear about that. My opinion is that you are safe as long as your company doesn't withdraw/request to revoke you I-140.

    >>>>>My questions are the following:

    1. What is USCIS view when they see the new H1B transfer petition? Will they reject my I-485?

    >> No. Because I-485 is filed for a future employment.

    2. If I take a job with Company B, starting Nov 17, can I use AC21 and send in the letter after January 15 (180 days pending).

    >> You don't have to sent any letters. Only thing you need to make sure is that you current company doesn't revoke your I-140 before Jan 15. If USCIS asks you for an updated employment letter before Jan 15, you will be in trouble (normally they wont do). If they ask after Jan 15, you can provide it from the new company.

    3. Do I have any other options here (I dont have EAD yet, just applied last week)

    Once you get EAD and Jan 15 comes, inform your new company that you are using EAD for AC21 purpose. From that time, they need to support your I-485.

    Again, again, again...I am not an attorney. So consult an attorney before making any decisions.





    hot irthday cake designs diva birthday cake pictures for men. irthday cake ideas for men.
  • irthday cake ideas for men.



  • miguy
    01-11 02:27 PM
    My wife has started using her EAD so I understand that she would need to use the AP to re-enter US. But, I am still on H1 working for the same employer that is processing my greencard. Would I need to use AP to re-enter or can I re-enter on H1 ?....my lawyer suggests using AP but I've read at other places where they say you can continue to travel on H1

    confused......



    more...


    house irthday cake ideas for men. birthday cake pictures for men. 25th irthday cake ideas for
  • 25th irthday cake ideas for



  • gchopefull
    10-02 02:22 PM
    I recieved a weired email update from USCIS about the I-140 after RFE documents recived, waited for two days then call the customer service # and the status on the phone said that USCIS denied the case.
    here is the case history.
    LC-Feb-2005.
    I-140 filled march 2007
    I-485/EAD filled July-2007
    EAD approved/EAD card arrived 15 Sep 2007
    I-140 RFE August 2007(A2P)
    I-140 denied 27th Sep 2007.
    my question is,
    what are the options do I have?
    my employer is talking about appeal.
    since the original I-140 is denied will the 485/EAD will get cancelled too?
    is there any way to port the LC date?
    what are the chances of appeal/approval?
    employer is in good standing(financially).
    any suggestions,input will be highly appreciated.
    thanks





    tattoo pictures 50th Birthday Cake birthday cake pictures for men. irthday cake ideas for men.
  • irthday cake ideas for men.



  • royus77
    06-25 10:12 AM
    My Company is asking me to sign a new 2 year contract with them to get employment verification letter required for I-485. Is this legal?

    if there is any breakage clause,Make sure that you understand the amount of damages. If the company is desi ,you can always negotiate at a later time



    more...


    pictures rush, 30th birthday cake pictures for men. irthday cake decorating
  • irthday cake decorating



  • sidbee
    01-21 01:13 PM
    I agree, thought or wish is good. If it is a thought/wish it would start with "I wish" , "I believe" or �I think� etc. His sentence starts with a rumor. Starting a rumor with the intension of misleading people is not good. His/her intensions are very clear.

    what would that be ??? i mean what do you think his intentions are?? looks like he simply asked a question.





    dresses irthday cake ideas for men. birthday cake pictures for men. 21st irthday cake designs for
  • 21st irthday cake designs for



  • GIC
    01-09 03:07 PM
    Extrapolating the Einstein equation E =mc2 I get the following results :


    EB3 June 01

    EB2 Dec 2000

    Extrapolating like ... combing E= MC2 and the theory of relativity it is evident that there will be a lot of folks converting energy to mass (read fat) for a relatively very long period of time???



    more...


    makeup Birthday Cake Ideas Men. birthday cake pictures for men. irthday cake ideas for men.
  • irthday cake ideas for men.



  • Life2Live
    01-09 12:55 PM
    Mine is Feb 2007 NSC. I-140 got RFE on Oct will be replying sometime this week.

    Looks like they may work on May 2007 cases sometime this month occording to NSC progress.





    girlfriend irthday cake ideas for men. birthday cake pictures for men. irthday cake “for” Megumi
  • irthday cake “for” Megumi



  • gcnotfiledyet
    07-15 09:26 PM
    I have my original I94 from when I entered on F-1. And now I have the I-94 attached to my H-1B. Which one do I hand in?

    Both have same I-94 number with different visa class and expiry date. I think you have to hand the one that came with h1b. I think either way it will be in system since both I-94 have same number.





    hairstyles Coolest Mr. Men Birthday Cake birthday cake pictures for men. Including cake can decorate
  • Including cake can decorate



  • Redeye
    12-19 08:26 PM
    Abhjitp thanks for your reply.





    dealsnet
    08-04 02:04 PM
    We cannot keep 2 Social Security cards at the same time.
    They took my card and put into a drawer containing old returned card.
    I have seen an american women infront of me apply for a new card after her name change(after marrige). They took her old card and put into the drawer.
    You can apply for a new card without the old card if you inform the card is lost.

    You can replace your Social Security card if it is lost or stolen. You are limited to three replacement cards in a year and 10 during your lifetime.

    Name change, taking out the restrictions will not count towards the replacement limit.


    Please refer to this detailed experience on SS update after GC:

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=20610

    Also there is no need to surrender your old SS card or even show it. (maybe good to just keep it with you if asked.)





    snathan
    03-31 01:16 PM
    Not all L1 is bad
    Not all H1B is bad
    Not all consulting companies are bad

    So why are we behaving like crabs?
    Think from a perspecive of a legit L1 visa holder too

    To anti Immigrants even your greencard is bad.
    He will be happy if your greencard is made painful
    Will you rejoice then?

    What Sen is doing is looking at everything in black and white. He is making all L1 as bad. He shoud be suggesting fixes in L1 like giving more power to L1s to complain and protecting them if they complain. he should be making punishment tougher for fraud. But he is targetting the whole via and you are feeling happy about it. Just because you are not an L1 visa holder some of us are happy. Tommow if he does it to all EAD holders will you be happy?

    Forget this Crab story...it’s a crap story written by one idiot followed by other idiots only when its adding value for their argument.

    If not all, most of the L1 are abusive. I know a company paying 30K for L1. They no longer take H1B and lay off H1 people whoever was already working with them.

    But how are they are going scot-free...all the expenses are billed to the client but shown as benefit to the employee.

    So the client is losing , the employee is losing.

    But I am not supporting this whatever is reported.

    When they came for the communists,
    I remained silent;
    I was not a communist.

    When they locked up the social democrats,
    I remained silent;
    I was not a social democrat.

    When they came for the trade unionists,
    I did not speak out;
    I was not a trade unionist.

    When they came for the Jews,
    I remained silent;
    I wasn't a Jew.

    When they came for me,
    there was no one left to speak out.