i miss you quotes for boyfriend

images i miss you boyfriend quotes. i miss you quotes for boyfriend. i miss you oyfriend quotes.
  • i miss you oyfriend quotes.



  • sanju_dba
    03-21 07:59 AM
    Dear OP,
    Congratulations!

    read here MurthyDotCom : Marriage and I-485 Issues (http://www.murthy.com/news/UDmar485.html)

    It might help exploring your issue.





    wallpaper i miss you oyfriend quotes. i miss you quotes for boyfriend. i miss you boyfriend quotes
  • i miss you boyfriend quotes



  • gcdreamer05
    01-15 06:14 PM
    can we just buy a vacation for the burger king (a.ka. steve king) and ask him to go to bahamas or cancun or somewhere.... so that we can pass the recapture bill....





    i miss you quotes for boyfriend. i miss you quotes
  • i miss you quotes



  • roseball
    03-17 11:52 PM
    You can try re-sending the pkt with a label in bright color with text "Not to be opened by mailroom" so the package can be opened by an IO..Include a cover letter with the details/proof of your earlier application....You can give this a shot but its solely upto the IO to decide whether he accepts your application or not..In the meantime, I would also start a fresh LC process....Sorry about your situation, but there is nothing you can do.....One more case of lawyer screw up......





    2011 i miss you boyfriend quotes i miss you quotes for boyfriend. hot i miss you quotes death. i
  • hot i miss you quotes death. i



  • mjdup
    05-31 09:46 AM
    Messed up my pay pal account, fixed it and contributed, back to recurring contribution...please contribute folks !



    more...


    i miss you quotes for boyfriend. I Miss You Boyfriend Quotes.
  • I Miss You Boyfriend Quotes.



  • bheemi
    08-30 12:52 PM
    As per my understanding, you should not try to travel outside USA when extension application is pending. Because you will be issued with old I-94 no when you apply for extenstion. Your h1b extention approval petetion contains same I-94 no. Now if you travel before it is approved, you wil have a different I-94 issues t port of entry and it does nto amtch your I-94 which is in extension approval.

    Then when you apply for green card or further extensions you will face problems because of mismathcn in I-94 nos..This is my understanding..





    i miss you quotes for boyfriend. i miss you boyfriend quotes.
  • i miss you boyfriend quotes.



  • VDaminator
    06-11 12:58 PM
    I beleive this is my last volley anyway here it is hope ya like.

    http://img49.photobucket.com/albums/v150/VDaminator/serve-7.jpg



    more...


    i miss you quotes for boyfriend. i miss you boyfriend quotes. I Miss You Quotes For Boyfriend. i miss you
  • i miss you boyfriend quotes. I Miss You Quotes For Boyfriend. i miss you



  • amsgc
    08-07 09:55 PM
    why is name check still an issue? I thought the Feb memo spelt it out in no uncertain terms.





    2010 i miss you quotes i miss you quotes for boyfriend. i miss you boyfriend quotes.
  • i miss you boyfriend quotes.



  • gc_chahiye
    08-06 04:23 PM
    Interesting analysis.

    I found an additional prediction on this link http://www.murthy.com/news/n_oct07vb.html

    The OP here has found a pattern that builds on that same prediction, and should extend into 2008. If that pattern holds its 6 month jumps initially, then stagnation later by 2nd quarter. Lets see if it does.

    Of course if 10K people do show up at the DC rally, then none of this might be needed. If enough senators can be convinced that what we are facing is really a big problem and easily fixable (atleast recapture of 200K visas and exemption of dependents if not a bump up in annual limits) then the dates will be C C all through 2008.

    All the east-coasters who saw the effect of the San Jose rally: its your turn now to up the ante and go one step ahead. The results of not showing up for that rally is literally a guarantee that only a tiny percentage of us will get I-485 approvals for the next two years!!! and things might improve even with a new president ONLY if we rally then! think about that!! not doing anything is a guarantee of long long waits...

    San Jose rally allowed everyone to file I-485 the DC rally could help everyone get timely approvals!!



    more...


    i miss you quotes for boyfriend. i miss you boyfriend quotes.
  • i miss you boyfriend quotes.



  • letstalklc
    09-04 03:28 PM
    Dear Friends, My sincerest hopes and prayers that EB2-I dates advance my PD is Jul 2007 and we narrowly missed the Jul 07 windfall. I hope our wait for EAD & AP ends this year!

    My mind says its difficult, heart says pray for it, maybe our wishes and prayers are granted in the Oct VB. Good luck to all :)

    Same here my friend, I also missed narrowly....Hoping next bulletin EB2 india will be around 2007 end....

    lets pray for and hope for the best...





    hair hot i miss you quotes death. i i miss you quotes for boyfriend. house i miss you poems for a i
  • house i miss you poems for a i



  • jc2002
    09-25 10:13 AM
    We both have received EAD.

    But I want to stay in H1B. Can my spouse use EAD to work and I stay in H1B?

    Thanks.



    more...


    i miss you quotes for boyfriend. i miss you boyfriend quotes
  • i miss you boyfriend quotes



  • skd
    06-03 02:44 AM
    then suggest what you like on text pkv





    hot I Miss You Boyfriend Quotes. i miss you quotes for boyfriend. i miss you quotes for
  • i miss you quotes for



  • sac-r-ten
    03-12 09:54 AM
    really funny...
    but hey it should go in the "Lighten Up" thread, instead of creating a new thread. just a thought.



    more...


    house i miss you quotes and sayings i miss you quotes for boyfriend. i miss you quotes for
  • i miss you quotes for



  • Better_Days
    06-10 06:10 PM
    www.immigration-law is reporting that PP for I-140 will be re-instated when approval is needed for H1 extension and less than 60 days are left 'till H1 expiration.

    A small step in the right direction.





    tattoo i miss you boyfriend quotes. i miss you quotes for boyfriend. i miss you boyfriend quotes.
  • i miss you boyfriend quotes.



  • martinvisalaw
    11-25 01:10 PM
    I can't really answer your question without more details, but here are some factors to consider:

    1. You can adjust status using a section of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) called 245k if you did not violate status for more than 180 days between your last lawful entry to the US and filing the 485. If you were in lawful status when the 485 was filed, or hadn't violated it for over 180 days, you may be OK.

    2. You cannot stay in status by "piggybacking" one filing on another pending filing. Therefore, if your H-1B status #1 expired, #2 was pending and meanwhile your employer filed H-1B #3, the #3 does not keep you in status.

    I hope this helps.



    more...


    pictures i miss you boyfriend quotes. I Miss You Quotes For Boyfriend. i miss you i miss you quotes for boyfriend. i love u quotes for oyfriend.
  • i love u quotes for oyfriend.



  • vegasbaby
    02-19 07:06 PM
    All,

    Even though there are other threads on this topic, I wanted to start a separate thread, as I had some unique questions. I am at the zenith of frustration and at the age of 37, I feel like my career is slipping away while waiting for GC :(

    My employment scenario:
    - Been with the current employer since Jan 2001
    - Less than 5 years experience before I joined the current employer
    - Have an MBA that was not used to the GC application (applied in July 2003) since I was a programmer at the time of GC application

    My GC scenario:
    - Applied for GC in July 2003 under EB3
    - Applied for I-485 in July 2007
    - Approved I140 and EAD in hand
    - Even though I have EAD, I continue to use my H1

    My new role in the job:
    - After being in the job for as long as I have been, I am now doing Business Development that makes use of my MBA

    My questions:
    1) Lawyer asked me to wait it out for the GC instead of trying to convert the application to GC2. Lawyer says new labor applications are getting under scrutiny a lot more than before and he think it is prudent to wait. Is this reasonable?

    2) What are my other options - do you think I can ask my employer to apply fresh EB2 application for the business development role and show my MBA? Not sure if they will agree to my request, but wanted to make sure that it is even possible to do that.

    3) Can I change my job based on H1? Or change the job based on EAD? If either way I change my job, can I then ask the new employer to apply for my GC under EB2? If I change the job, and if my current employer agrees (I don't why he would, but just for understanding sake), can I retain my current EB3 application?

    Any advice is greatly appreciated. I am at a point of giving it up and going back to India, but then that is another big decision,

    Regards,

    I am also in the same boat as you. To ans your questions -

    1. If the lawyer your talking abt is the company attorney, then, he would most likely support the company than you. I did hear that labors are going thru lot of scrutiny, but if your case is genuine & you have all relevant docs, why is there a reason to worry.

    2. Well yes since you have the degree & if they have a role for you, I see no reason as to why they cannot file for you. A lot of companies including mine are not too keen on reapplying under EB2 since they feel it will cause unnecessary hassles to them. If your case is brought up under review, its not just you but the entire company gets audited & then they have to produce a million documents to USCIS.

    3. You should be able to retain your old pd or current application (if I-485 has been pending for more than 180 days) either ways i.e. if new employer files EB2 for you or your old employer does EB2 for you. However, as someone already pointed out, that same employer filing EB2 for you would be a tricky situation since the experience with your current employer doesn't count. But I have also read somewhere that if its a new position/a new role, then, your experience with current employer will also count. Get this verified.





    dresses i miss you quotes for i miss you quotes for boyfriend. images miss you quotes for ex
  • images miss you quotes for ex



  • pappu
    04-27 09:38 AM
    This looks like a hoax to me. Could you quote a credible news story or a link on a enforcement site where there is any advisory?



    more...


    makeup i miss you boyfriend quotes. i miss you quotes for boyfriend. i miss you quotes and sayings
  • i miss you quotes and sayings



  • HRPRO
    03-07 07:05 PM
    6 months.

    Can we renew H1 after we're laid off based on 140 approval. I'm thinking going for regular or premium extension because it's about the time for extension. I still have a job this week...not sure about next...so looks like premium is the best. At least I'll have H1 extension for 3 yrs when I jump into the job market again....or is this irrelevant and I can renew even after laid off.

    Smuggy,

    If I were you, I would start looking right away and will definitely file the transfer with a Premium. I consider it the cost for peace of mind more than anything else.

    HRPRO





    girlfriend i miss you boyfriend quotes. i miss you quotes for boyfriend. house miss you quotes for
  • house miss you quotes for



  • lj_rr
    07-23 10:35 PM
    ----bump, Help?-------------





    hairstyles i miss you boyfriend quotes i miss you quotes for boyfriend. miss you quotes for oyfriend.
  • miss you quotes for oyfriend.



  • tikka
    05-29 04:00 PM
    I have a early 2004 Priority date (EB3 India) and asked my attorney if it is wise to reapply in Eb2 as it is current in that date, and she says she believes my Eb3 PD to get current by july. Folks, what do you think ?

    I think you need to have a masters plus a 4-5 years of experience to be eligible to apply under Eb-2. Also, you would have to redo the entire process of applying in EB2.
    Dont think anyone can really guess if EB 3 will be current by July.

    Please do take a few minute and send web faxes!!

    Thank you





    svr_76
    01-09 03:32 PM
    Use of such words is treated as a racial slur :-)
    [Ref: Ongoing Cricket series between Australia and India]





    martinvisalaw
    07-06 04:42 PM
    Hi Martin,
    Thanks once again for your reply with in no time.I really admire your service.I went through your Faqs but the part i dint understood is..

    If you don't show the extension approval notice (maybe because you didn't know the case was approved before you returned), you will get just the old expiration date on your new I-94. This will then be the operative end date, not the extension date. This is because CIS has a "last action" rule, whereby the last status they give you is what governs. In this situation, the last action would be your admission until the visa and date.

    As i get a new I94 attached with expiration date as my new 797 approval date(Assuming i get approval after my travel when i am in USA) .So my old I94 is valid till My present visa date and after that i have my New I 94 which is valid till my Extension approval date.So iam unable to get what complication i may get into.Only problem i can think of is if i dont get I 94 attached to my I 797 Approval Notice.Do let me know if iam missing anything.Thanks again.

    The complication occurs if the extension is approved while you are outside the US, and you only show the old visa on returning. In that case, your old expiration date will govern, because it will supersede the extension approval based on the CIS "last action rule."